According to BoJack, Vincent is "very obviously three kids stacked on top of each other under a trench coat". He and Princess Carolyn date for several episodes throughout the series before breaking up in After the Party.
Princess Carolyn first meets Vincent at a bar in Horse Majeure where she flirts with him in order to make BoJack jealous.
In "After the Party", Princess Carolyn notices a boy crossing the street that looks just like Vincent. Later, the boy, named Kevin, stops by her apartment and claims to be Vincent's son. While he steps into the bathroom, Vincent shows up at her apartment as well. As one would expect, the two characters were never seen at the same place at the same time. By the end however, Carolyn breaks up with "Vincent".
He does appear again in Higher Love, but he has not been seen since.
Bojack believes that, due to Vincent's behavior and appearance, he is three children stacked on top of each other, the voiced character being Kevin.
- "I like business... transactions."
- "Business-wise, this all seems like appropriate business."
- "I went to stock market today. I did a business"
- " Princess Carolyn, stop embarrassing me"
- Even though BoJack says that Vincent is clearly three children, we have not met any of his possible children that make up Vincent except for Kevin.
- Vincent is a reference to recurring tropes in media referring to children stacked on each other and dressed under a trenchcoat and fedora.