The BoJack Horseman Show is the second episode of season 3 of Netflix original series BoJack Horseman. This episode, along with the rest of Season 3, aired on July 22, 2016.
|Will Arnett||...||BoJack Horseman|
|Amy Sedaris||...||Princess Carolyn|
|Paul F. Tompkins||...||Mr. Peanutbutter / Marv|
|Aaron Paul||...||Todd Chavez|
|Jessica Biel||...||Jessica Biel|
|Fielding Edlow||...||Roxie / Executive|
|Melissa Leo||...||Diane's Mother|
|Mara Wilson||...||Jill Pill|
- Mr. Peanutbutter mentions that "Michael Vick made me a very strange offer." This is a reference to a scandal from 2007 in which Vick and four other men were convicted for dog fighting.
- Character Actress Margo Martindale is present at the script reading of "The Life and Loves of Mitch McFadden and His Family and Friends". She played a character named Angel.
- She appears again at the premiere party, after it was turned into "The BoJack Horseman Show".
- Princess Carolyn presents two scripts to her boss, No Country for Old Men (2007) and There Will Be Blood (2007), but this episode takes place in 2007, the year both of those films came out. Both would have been long into post-production by this point. Additionally, Paul F. Tompkins, the voice of Mr. Peanutbutter, actually appeared in a small role in There Will Be Blood.
- When walking on the studio lot BoJack, Princess Caroline, and the Producer walk past a sign next to a red light that reads 'When red light is on, we are definitely not in the middle of something, Derek!'.
- When Todd is being lowered to the ground from the second story window by his girlfriend using the final reel for The Sopranos, the end of the film breaks off which as we know results in the infamous 'screen goes black' scene to end the series.