|“||They want Sextina Aquafina, baby!||”|
—Sextina Aquafina , "Prickly-Muffin"
Little is known about Sextina's background. She was born in early or late 2000.
The resulting controversy helps Sextina's career. So she decides to carry on pretending.
Sextina's tweet and music video end up being inspiring and even educational to many women. A woman at the abortion clinic Diane goes to says it helped her feel less alone.
In the end, Sextina actually does become pregnant for real and wants to keep the baby. As a result, Diane and Princess Carolyn work together to hide this pregnancy.
Sextina is a light blue dolphin. Unlike real life dolphins, she has human arms and legs. She wears eyeliner and lipstick. The colors of her makeup and her outfits vary from scenes and episodes.
- Her name is a close variant of pop singer Awkwafina and Christina Aguilera's nickname "X-Tina", although her music, visual style and videography (such as "Get Dat Fetus Kill Dat Fetus") are more similar to Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, and Azealia Banks.
- She's based off a woman that Raphael Bob-Waksberg and Lisa Hanawalt knew in high school.
- She was a fan of Sarah Lynn growing up and listened to her music.
- She claims she has sex for pleasure because she’s a dolphin, which is true for real life dolphins.
- Daniele Gaither voiced Sextina in "Braap Braap Pew Pew" because Aisha Tyler was actually getting an abortion around the time the episode was made, and the topic was too sensitive to her.