During Chickens, Fuzzyface is put in charge of tracking down a poultry company's food-chicken that escaped from a truck on the way to the slaughterhouse.
Fuzzyface bears resemblance to a snowshoe cat. He has patches of dark brown, light brown and white fur all over his body and his eyes are violet with black pupils.
He is seen wearing a dark navy police uniform with police badges. The uniform consists of a collared button down shirt with front pockets, white undershirt, dress pants, and black dress shoes. He wears a gun holster and walkie-talkie belt around his waist.
Through a heated debate, his colleagues concluded that he is a loose cannon, but he gets results, rather than how Fuzzyface had earlier described himself; as a renegade.
However, he is shown to be gullible and easily fooled, notably when Todd Chavez tricks him into thinking that the runaway food chicken Becca he was pursuing is Todd's wife, although he does recognize that he was tricked a short time later.
Fuzzyface also shows disappointment in the law system, due to it being too strict and "not letting him have any fun".
- "So, we know the chicken crossed the road. But the real mystery is... why?"
- "Fuzzyface. Meow Meow Fuzzyface."
- "Oh, I never get to do anything fun"
- "Killer Whale or should I say KILLED Whale"
- Unnamed family
- Police Chief (Boss)
- Other colleagues on Police Force
- Fuzzyface's fur pattern appears to be that of a chocolate seal bicolor, giving him the appearance of a snowshoe breed of cat.