During "Chickens", Meow Meow is put in charge of tracking down a poultry company's food-chicken that escaped from a truck on the way to the slaughterhouse.
Through a heated debate, Meow Meow and other officers concluded that he is a loose cannon, but he gets results, rather than how Meow Meow had earlier described himself; as a renegade. However, he is shown to be gullible and easily fooled, notably when Todd Chavez tricks him into thinking that the runaway food-chicken he was pursuing is Todd's wife, although he does recognize that he was tricked a short time later.
Meow Meow also shows disappointment in the law system, due to it being too strict and "not letting him have any fun"
- "So, we know the chicken crossed the road. But the real mystery is... why?"
- "Fuzzyface. Meow Meow Fuzzyface."
- "Oh, I never get to do anything fun"
- "Killer Whale or should I say KILLED Whale"
- Meow Meow's fur pattern appears to be that of a chocolate seal bicolor, giving him the appearance of a ragdoll breed of cat.